The lowest price of polystyrene sheet in the Samara region
LADA-LIST Ltd. produces the high impact polystyrene sheets in Togliatti. In 2015 we produced tons of materials, improved the quality of customer service and implemented the technology of multilayer plastics sheet extrusion.
High impact polystyrene is a material that allows us to manufacture products by thermoforming. Commonly used for:
- Production of external and internal surfaces of the refrigeration equipment, it increases low-temperature resistance and durability of household appliances.
- Production of outdoor advertisement: billboards, tridimensional letters, sidewalk signs, and other different signs.
- Manufacturing of exhibition, trade, medical and sanitary equipment.
- Shop, salesrooms, interior of offices decoration and finishing.
- Surface facing, which are used for contacting with foodstuffs
BENEFITS OF POLYSTYRENE
From polystyrene can be manufactured: sheet products of any geometric shape of high durability, moisture resistance and weather resistance (except resistance to UV-rays), fracture strength, and which can be mechanically processed. Can operate at temperatures up to -40°C.
It also has an excellent chemical resistance to the diluted organic acids and solutions of alkalis, to alcohols.
WHY SHOULD YOU BUY POLYSTYRENE SHEET FROM LADA-LIST LTD.?
- We are the largest manufacturer of plastic in Russia
- LADA-LIST Ltd. is a member of European and international associations of plastics distributors
- We have got our own production: we design and pack the products
- We have got more than 30 permanent major customers
- You can pick your order up from warehouses in Moscow and Togliatti
- Finished products is fully complied with the standards and requirements of the Russian and European normative-legal acts
|Unit||Test method, ISO||Values|
|Tensile strain at break||%||527||27|
|Charpy unnotched impact strength||23°C||kJ/m2||179/1ep||35|
|Charpy unnotched impact strength||-30°C||kJ/m2||179/1ep||30|
|Charpy notch impact strength||23°C||kJ/m2||179/1erA||3|
|Heat deflection temperature, (HDT)||1.8 MPa||°C||75-2Ae||65|
|Vicat softening temperature||50H/50°C||°C||306/B50||84|
* The above values relate to the thermoplastic immediately after extrusion and does not take into account the impact of aging.
resistant to alkalis and acids, (except nitric and acetic acids), oils and fats; not soluble in lower alcohols, aliphatic hydrocarbons, ethers, fenolah. Soluble by own monomers, aromatic and chlorinated hydrocarbons, esters and acetone
has a good impact resistance over a wide temperature range (up to -30… -40°C)
from -40°С to +65…70°С
- agglutination (solvent-based adhesives such as toluene, methylene chloride, butyl acetate) containing up to 20% polystyrene)
- welding (thermal, thermal impulse, ultrasound)
- cutting down
- typographic printing
- laser cutting
construction, advertising, production of domestic and commercial refrigerators details, commercial equipment, chassis, instruments and screens for baths. Lighting polystyrene sheets are used in production of diffusers and light-boxes. Sheets with thickness of 0.48 and 0.7 mm, matte surfaced, are used for offset printing, manufacture of magnetic cards
FORM OF DELIVERY
Thickness: from 0.48 to 10 mm
Width: up to 2100 mm
glossy, embossed, matte