ABS plastic sheet from the no. 1 manufacturer in Russia
LADA-LIST Ltd. produces and sells high-quality ABS-sheets (acrylonitrile butadiene styrene) in the Samara region and all around Russia.
We use the method of flat-slot die extrusion and we can also develop a sheet according to customer specifications, combining features and properties of five layers which can be of different ABS brands, eventually making them one plastic sheet.
Six extrusion lines are used to release sheets from ABS plastic. Consumers may choose from seven different embossing types: 4 types are «sand» with different grain size and 3 other are imitating «leather».
ABS-sheets and its compositions are used in the following areas:
- In the automotive industry: automobile parts, such as sills, wiper blades, dashboards, bodies, bumpers, panels and many other, as well as vehicle tuning, door casing, window framing.
- In the production of household appliances: refrigerators, microwave ovens, water heaters.
- In the production of advertising equipment: stands, banners.
- In the construction industry: materials for interior and exterior hose decorations.
- In the consumer goods production: cases, suitcases, boxes, household accessories.
WHY SHOULD YOU CHOOSE ABS FROM LADA-LIST?
Our company produces ABS with a thickness of 0.9 to 10 mm, the surface of which can be embossed or smooth, glossy or super matte, which is resistant to mechanical damage and weathering effects.
IF YOU WANT TO BUY ABS-SHEET, TO KNOW CURRENT PRICES, TO CONSULT ON ASSORTMENT AND IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS CALL US
- 8 (499) 141-51-51 (multichannel)
- 8 (495) 788-77-76
ABS PLASTIC «ZUROPLAST» HAS THE FOLLOWING POSITIVE PROPERTIES:
- Shock resistant
- Resistant to temperature changes from -50°C to +80°C
- Electrically conductive and antistatic
- Resistant to water and aqueous salt solutions, dilute acids and alkalis, saturated hydrocarbons, vegetable and animal oils and fats
Note: not resistant to ketones, aldehydes, esters, acetone, ethers, benzene, toluene, trichlorethylene and xylene.
WHY CAN YOU TRUST US?
Our company is the largest plastic manufacturer in Russia.
- There are more than 100 positive feedbacks about our work.
- We produce up to 3000 tons of ABS annually.
- 2003, 2004, 2006, 2008: Awards (rus. Diplomas) in the contest with the nomination «100 best goods of Russia».
- LADA-LIST LLC is a member of European Plastics Distributors Association (EPDA).
- There are more than 200 regular customers in Russia and in the CIS countries.
The quality system of LADA-LIST Ltd. is certified to meet the international standard ISO 9001:2008 by international body TÜV THÜRINGEN (Germany)
ABS FEATURES (ACRYLONITRILE BUTADIENE STYRENE)
|Unit||Test method, ISO||Values|
|Density, no less than||g/cm3||1183||1.05|
|Тensile strain at break||%||527||25|
|Charpy unnotched impact strength||23°С||kJ/m2||179/1epА||—|
|Charpy unnotched impact strength||-30°С||kJ/m2||179/1ерА||25|
|Charpy notched impact strength||23°С||kJ/m2||179/1ep||25|
|Charpy notched impact strength||-30°С||kJ/m2||179/1ер||13|
|Heat deflection temperature, (НDT), no less than||1,8 MPa||°С||75-2Ае||87|
|Vicat softening temperature||50Н/50°С||°С||306/B50||95|
* The above values relate to the thermoplastic immediately after extrusion and does not take into account the impact of aging.
not resistant to aromatic hydrocarbons, chlorinated hydrocarbons, concentrated mineral acids, strong oxidizers; resistant to water and aqueous salt solutions, dilute acids and alkalis, saturated hydrocarbons, vegetable and animal oils and fats
it has high hardness, is resistant to temperature changes, extremely resistant to atmospheric conditions
the maximum permanent operating temperature: 75-80°C. Usually, ABS withstands short-term heat rise to 90-100°C, it is also heat resistant up to 110-130°C.
On customer’s request it is possible to manufacture heat-resistant ABS-sheets
ignites when exposed to a flame or appropriate amount of heat is supplied; burns brightly and unstably with a lot of soot after it is taken out of the flame; self ignition at 350°C; ignites from an external source at 450°С
volume resistivity – 1013 ohm*m
- pneumatic vacuum forming
- printability, varnish
- hot knurling
FORM OF DELIVERY
Thickness: 1-10 mm
Width: up to 2200 mm